Parisi Speed School Camp Series
SPEED - ENDURANCE - FLEXIBILITY
Our camp focuses on three aspects of performance; Linear Speed, Change of Direction, and Functional Strength & Conditioning.
Our program highlights strengthening and teaching proper mechanics to athletes in order to help move efficiently and effectively.
We help make athletes become stronger, faster, and teach safer deceleration ques to help with injury resilience.
- Drills to help athletes learn more about movements and how the body operates
- Competitive Games that highlight sports performance
- Local professional Ultimate Frisbee players from the Philadelphia Phoenix teaching game
- Athlete Yoga to increase mobility and core strength
- Week 1: June 25th to 28th
- Week 2: July 15th to 19th
- Week 3: August 5th to 9th
Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM