Parisi Intro to Speed Special – 6th Grade
Are you a recreation-level player who has developed a passion for the game and wants to continue to develop? Start with this 6 week introductory course to teach you the fundamentals of what speed, power and strength training can do for your game-time performance.
Six Weeks of training, twice per Week (12) sessions
Who: 6th grade boys & girls
DAYS (Twice per week):
Mondays & Thursdays beginning November 15th, 2021
- Everyone will be required to have their temperature check upon entering the building. If above 100.1 you will not be permitted entry.
- Players must wear masks upon entering the building until they get to game field.
- Coaches and spectators must always wear masks
- Teams will not be granted access to fields until they have been cleared of all players, coaches, and spectator from the previous game.
- Teams will exit via side of the building upon game completion.
Location: Academy Sports Complex, 3527 Lincoln Highway, Thorndale, PA 19372