Training For Warriors
Sign up today for an ASC Fitness Membership that includes unlimited group exercise classes including the Training for Warriors Program. There is something for everyone and all classes will accommodate every fitness level! We strive to meet you where you are at in your fitness journey and will help you achieve your goals one step at a time!
If you’d like to try a class, try one on us! Go to the PROGRAMS Tab, select It’s Time to Take Care of YOU and fill out the info! You will be granted access to a weeks worth of free classes!
There’s something for everyone at ASC Fitness! Bring a friend and check us out!
- HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) classes are designed to push you to your limit and help maximize your calorie and fat burn for up to 48 hours. Participants will work hard for a specific amount of time and recover then repeat for a great workout!
- Tabata: Classes will follow the traditional Tabata method of 8 rounds of 8 total body exercises. Each round is 4 minutes and participants will push for 20 seconds and rest for 10 to complete each round! Everyone loves to hate a good tabata!
- Bootcamp: Participants will be led through various strength and body weight exercises to increase strength and cardiovascular fitness!
- Total Body Fitness is the goal- get strong, get fit and have fun!
- Pilates: This low impact class will challenge your core and increase your flexibility/range of motion. All classes will emphasize proper alignment and stress the importance of proper breathing.
Strength- All of our strength classes, whether its Upper, Lower, or Total body, have a monthly focus where we work on form and strength for the main lifts. Throughout our program you will become better and stronger each month in everything from squats to chin ups!
Hurricane- interval sprints/bikes/ladders with quick exercise back to back. The goal of these workouts is to hit a high heart rate and promote lean muscle!
Speed Strength (Power) – Quick and light weights that encourage power development and toning. These workouts are paired with a metabolic section as well.
Energy Circuits- all about keeping yourself in the zone! Longer, more steady work out that includes stations, tabata’s, pyramids, and more.