Suspension of Academy Sports Activities
In accordance with the orders of the Governor and the Department of Health, all youth sports will be put on pause as of
12:01 AM on Saturday, December 12 until 8:00AM, Monday January 4, 2021.
Therefore, all activity is suspended through January 4.
For additional information from the Governor click here
Indoor Sports COVID-19 Protocols
- All participants will enter the indoor facility and be temp checked and sanitize hands prior to heading to training surface.
- There will be a STRICT no spectator rule that will be enforced upon entering ASC
- ALL people must wear a mask or face covering at all times while in ASC
- Coaches will be required to wear a face covering at all times
- Players must wear a face covering at all times, including during play.
Academy Sports Complex (ASC) could not be more that Chester County has move to Green. ASC is now open and will be following the CDC and the PA Dept. of Health guidelines and capacity. This will allow for Summer Indoor Training and Limited Summer Camp opportunities at 50 % capacity. ASC is encouraged to be moving towards getting back to competitive play shortly as we are sure many of you are looking forward to Returning to Play as well.
Our 1st priority to open and operate safely to protect our players, coaches, staff, and others. To that end we have made several changes and protocols to operating our facility. Things will be different however your experience will not be affected.
ASC believes it has put measure in place as required by the, CDC and The Pa Dept. of Health to ensure your safety and that of the community.
ASC ask that if the answer is yes to the following questions that you please stay home.
- Are you feeling well
- Do you have current and recent (within 14 days) COVID-19 symptoms
- Have you traveled within the last 14 days
- Any concern that may have been exposed to the virus.
ASC has done the following to provide a safe and healthy space for you.
- Added Hand sanitizing stations throughout our facility
- Social distancing guidelines and protocols
- Staggered scheduling
- Reduced capacity of people in the building
- Reduced capacity of players and coaches allowed on surfaces and in batting cage area.
- All staff wash hands regularly
- High touch points are disinfected prior to your entering the building and immediately after you depart.
- Masks are worn by all staff
- Temperatures taken prior to entering the building
- Everyone is sent home if they are displaying symptoms or if fever exceeds threshold
- Players, Coaches and Staff are all required to stay home when sick
- Each area is cleaned thoroughly throughout the day, including additional cleaning of high touch areas
- Additional staff to continually clean activity space between group use in shared spaces
Limited Summer Camp and League opportunities will be coming soon.
If you have any questions regarding camps or leagues please email Rob.Smith@AcademySportsPa.org