Sports Program Coordinator – This part-time position will assist in contacting school, recreational and travel sports teams for indoor facility training and practice sessions. Help with the planning, developing, organizing, scheduling and administering sports leagues, camps, clinics and recreational activities and youth and adults. Primary sports include soccer, lacrosse, softball, baseball, football, field hockey and rugby. Actively research new sports programs and activities for youth and adults.
- Responsible, strong organizational skills and ability to manage sports recreation program activities.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to build community relationships
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Skills in Microsoft office, word and excel as well as social media platforms (facebook, twitter, Instagram and snapchat)
- CPR & AED certifications (within 30 days of hire)
Please submit resume and cover letter outlining experience and compensation desired to: ATTN: ASC Management
Academy Sport Complex (ASC)is an “equal opportunity employer.” ASC will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.
You may submit online by using the form below to submit your credentials, availability and contact information for our review and future reference.